Valentine Day
Happy Valentine Day as well as Friendship Day to everybody!!! Haha..
Its the time of the year when all the singles feel wierd and go green with envy seeing couples walking hand in hand, kissing, hugging on streets....
Oh man~~~ Where is my prince charming? He may not need to be handsome or good-looking.. just presentable will do.. most impt mux treats me well and is genuinely concern about me and not just provide LIP SERVICE.. Is tat so difficult?..
I think i am mad.. but sometimes looking at the people around me.. i think being single is better.. No need to be taken for granted.. Haix.. Dun know.. anyway i have been praying to GOD, hope tat HE will guide me to the RIGHT one.. So i shall wait patiently..
I was listening to Initial D's song.. My greatest wish is to sit beside a racer in his car.. and feel the strong wind blowing man and the engine sound.. and just feel the force when going thru bends.. I kinda think tat i am sick.. but i just like tat kind of excitement.. Haha.. i dun think i would dare to drive fast cos i think i might end up having the car control me instead..
Gonna go to malacca for my company retreat on fri.. hopefully my emotions are ok..
Cant wait for 14 march.. I am gonna drive my family in my cousin's car cos of my little baobei's concert..Thanks to my cousin and his gf, they are such wonderful people.. muackie muackie.. I just love the feeling of driving a car.. i love the breeze, i love the feeling of driving, i love the feeling of driving people around.. its just so cool.. i love the lighted tunnels over in CTE.. dun know wats tat tunnel call.. but i love the orange light.. its just like entering into another dimension.. Hmmm.. maybe i would drive and just meet my friends for lunch on tat day, then bring my mum to go shopping in the thai market and buy my grandma's bear brand milk and then fetch my father and grandma then proceed for the concert, then drove my baobei home and return the car.. I am so super duper excited..
Its the time of the year when all the singles feel wierd and go green with envy seeing couples walking hand in hand, kissing, hugging on streets....
Oh man~~~ Where is my prince charming? He may not need to be handsome or good-looking.. just presentable will do.. most impt mux treats me well and is genuinely concern about me and not just provide LIP SERVICE.. Is tat so difficult?..
I think i am mad.. but sometimes looking at the people around me.. i think being single is better.. No need to be taken for granted.. Haix.. Dun know.. anyway i have been praying to GOD, hope tat HE will guide me to the RIGHT one.. So i shall wait patiently..
I was listening to Initial D's song.. My greatest wish is to sit beside a racer in his car.. and feel the strong wind blowing man and the engine sound.. and just feel the force when going thru bends.. I kinda think tat i am sick.. but i just like tat kind of excitement.. Haha.. i dun think i would dare to drive fast cos i think i might end up having the car control me instead..
Gonna go to malacca for my company retreat on fri.. hopefully my emotions are ok..
Cant wait for 14 march.. I am gonna drive my family in my cousin's car cos of my little baobei's concert..Thanks to my cousin and his gf, they are such wonderful people.. muackie muackie.. I just love the feeling of driving a car.. i love the breeze, i love the feeling of driving, i love the feeling of driving people around.. its just so cool.. i love the lighted tunnels over in CTE.. dun know wats tat tunnel call.. but i love the orange light.. its just like entering into another dimension.. Hmmm.. maybe i would drive and just meet my friends for lunch on tat day, then bring my mum to go shopping in the thai market and buy my grandma's bear brand milk and then fetch my father and grandma then proceed for the concert, then drove my baobei home and return the car.. I am so super duper excited..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home